* To help marketers BE better marketers, not just trend-chasers [eg- Can you say 'Second Life sponsorship' and NOT laugh? Can you help me understand how pouring free vodka at a bar IS 'Experiential Marketing' and NOT just another 'Happy Hour' drink-fest?].
* To find great partners for my current client projects-
- Co-marketing partners for GM brands and Corvette Racing.
- Advertising partners for NextNewNetworks.
- More 'Passion Branding' clients for KICK Design.
* To meet new people / clients that stimulate new ideas / teach me new things.
* To prove that the simplest solution is the best.....for business operations mgt., profitability, and marketing.
* To speak less, but say more.
* To actually help bring sanity to the terms 'Marketing ROI' and 'Brand Integration'.
* To be happy, don't embarrass myself, and do something BIG!